2023年6月10日 星期六

Missing the Saturday nights in 2008 Again

p:

Finding the right words is so important. Finding the right words is so fun. Finding the right words is so difficult. I am losing track of time. I am not sure of what that means. Many things feel timeless because it is in the distant past. No one misses the 2000s. At least no one misses it like I do. I am living in the past. What does the present continuous tense mean in this sentence supposed to mean?

Finding the right things to talk about is important. Finding the right things to talk about feels satisfying. Finding the right things to talk about is so difficult. I can't find the right words, not even the right the topic. I find my feelings so unintelligible. They don't make any sense once I tried to covey them. At least they no longer feel special, even to myself. Sometimes I just want to become a hermit.

Had a dream of you last morning. That was the most 'realistic dream' I had ever had. It was also the least fragmented one. And it completely reflected all my (wants? desire? Wish? I can't find the right word). You somehow were in the UK. I came to your house, which was kind of big. We were on the bed like how we were in that hotel in North Point. You suddenly sat on my lap while I was lying and with my blankets. You told me not to say anything and everything was fine. I knew it was about the things between us. We hugged and necked like how we were at your dorm in uni. It felt so comfortable. There was nothing sexual in it. It felt like returning to childhood and you hug and kiss with your cousins (or brother and sister if I had one). No "relationships" and sex partners can replace that. I said sorry. You said something like no need/no problem. Then we went out for a walk. It was in the UK. The sky was grey like in Scotland but it feels like the morning. We walked on the street-on-a-bridge for quite a long time in our pyjamas. So long that I suggested to return along the same way we came. You said ok. Fo the first time I felt dreamy, the way return was so short. I woke right before we entered your house again. I was beside of my girlfriend when I woke. Didn't feel guilty because there was nothing romantic and sexual in the dream. But the happiest dream made me feel so gloomy.最美好的事。

-

陳奕迅 - 不要說話

When out with M today. Long time no see, like 1.5 years. She recommended me this song, and I am listening to it all this time I write this blog post. The song was published in 2008. It makes me feel nostalgic. Very nice meeting with M. Had lunch and coffee and walked around in TST. Met her friend she's been mentioning since 2015.

Too bad that I'm too exhausted to continue. Feeling like blogging recently. Let's see will I return tmr night or soon.

0302



沒有留言:

張貼留言